ETP - Tester and Programmer for Electronic Actuators
Best Service & Quality
Sign in and Add to Basket to Calculate the Shipping Costs
Ask for Support: email@example.com
ETP - Tester And Programmer for Electronic Actuators.
Tester Mode is able to diagnose the following turbocharger controllers:
1. HELLA actuators with part no:
6NW 008 091, 6NW 008 412, 6NW 009 206, 6NW 009 228, 6NW 009 420, 6NW 009 483, 6NW 009 543, 6NW 009 550, 6NW 009 660, 6NW 010 099-01, 6NW 010 099-02, 6NW 010 430-01, 6NW 010 430-03. Which can be in many makes including VW/Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Ford, Volvo, Jaguar, Citroen, Land Rover, Dodge, Chevrolet.
2. SIEMENS actuators found in VW/Audi, Mercedes and BWM.
3. MITSUBISHI actuators used in BMW,
4. SONCEBOZ actuators found in Land Rover 3.6TDV8 and Mercedes.
5. DENSO actuators used in Toyota 1.4 D-4D.
6. MAHLE actuators found in VW 1.2 TSI engine.
Apart from testing turbocharger units, ET Tester can be used to check variable geometry position sensors. These are found in turbines that use a pneumatic valve to change geometry position.
The device may also be useful in testing boost control solenoid valves of pneumatic systems.
Programmer Mode can be used to read and program a range of movement of electronic turbo actuators. The programmer enables the following actions:
1. Reading parameters of Hella actuator,
2. Programming parameters of Hella actuator,
3. Copying of Hella actuator,
4. Adjusting range of movement of Hella actuator,
5. Programming range of movement of Siemens actuator,
6. Checking the range of movement of Siemens actuator.