ET Tester for Electronic Actuator
ET TESTER - for Electronic Actuators.
ET TESTER FUNCTIONALITIES
Tester Mode is able to diagnose the following turbocharger controllers:
1. HELLA actuators with part no:
6NW 008 091, 6NW 008 412, 6NW 009 206, 6NW 009 228, 6NW 009 420, 6NW 009 483, 6NW 009 543, 6NW 009 550, 6NW 009 660, 6NW 010 099-01, 6NW 010 099-02, 6NW 010 430-01, 6NW 010 430-03. Which can be in many makes including VW/Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Ford, Volvo, Jaguar, Citroen, Land Rover, Dodge, Chevrolet.
2. SIEMENS actuators found in VW/Audi, Mercedes and BWM.
3. MITSUBISHI actuators used in BMW,
4. SONCEBOZ actuators found in Land Rover 3.6TDV8 and Mercedes.
5. DENSO actuators used in Toyota 1.4 D-4D.
6. MAHLE actuators found in VW 1.2 TSI engine.
Apart from testing turbocharger units, ET Tester can be used to check variable geometry position sensors. These are found in turbines that use a pneumatic valve to change geometry position.
The device may also be useful in testing boost control solenoid valves of pneumatic systems.